My Blog List

Friday 28 May 2010

I love u because...

The love u make me feel is js sooo amazin, I smile from within...I also smile in hope of the day we wont be so far apart...though right now there are tears swelling in my eyes, the smile refuses to leave my lips.
I pray for happiness for us, I pray ur mine to the end of time and beyond. I believe ur my soulmate n ur mine to keep. I cant imagine life without u, n I love dreamin bout life wit u
I trust u more than myself, my faith in u is undying and love everlasting. I've learnt more bout myself through u and I an can truly be myself, the person even I'm afraid of being sometimes.
I know we will get through anything together. Ur my strength, my hope...
I love u and no words cn ever fanthom how I feel for u
Can hardly wait to be ur wife.

Lionel I love u

1 comment:

  1. Awww. When will you see him next? It's so hard being away from the person you love. :(

    ReplyDelete